- During the summer, undergraduate students participate in a 2 week on-campus or fully online summer intensive program at a top university.
- MPP students spend 8 hours a day taking pre-med foundational courses and a variety of medical school and career readiness workshops.
- Students have the option to live in the dorms on a university campus or commute to the program daily.
- To learn more about program activities or courses students will take during the program, please visit our Program Curriculum page.
Enrollment Options: Students enroll in our 2 week summer intensive program as a:
- Commuter student
- Residential student (Live on campus)
NEW Enrollment Option: Online student (Offered fully online to students who are unable to attend our on-campus, in-person session)
Join our next cohort! Start Date: Summer 2024
ENROLL NOW: We are accepting applications from high achieving students who will be enrolled as a college freshman, sophomore, or junior in the upcoming Fall semester.
Deadline to Apply: We accept applications until all seats are full.
Attend a Virtual Information Session: Register to Attend Info Session