WATCH OUR SUMMER INTENSIVE PROGRAM VIDEO
The MPP summer intensive program gives students an inside look at what it would be like to go to a four year university, medical school, and become a medical doctor. Participants take pre-med foundational courses and a variety of college and career readiness workshops.
- During the summer, high school students participate in a 1 or 2 week on-campus summer intensive at a top university and spend 8 hours a day learning and experiencing collegiate life.
- MPP gives students an inside look at what it would be like to go to a four-year university, medical school, and become a medical doctor.
- Participants take pre-med foundational courses and a variety of college and career readiness workshops. To learn more about the program activities or courses students will take during the program, please visit our Program Curriculum page.
- Program Structure:
- The first day of the program typically starts on a Sunday afternoon with a welcome ceremony at most of our campus locations. MPP students start their first class or activity immediately after the Welcome Ceremony/Program Orientation.
- MPP students return to the program on Monday morning ready to engage in a variety of academic and career focused classes and activities each day of the week and on weekends until the last day of the program, which typically falls on a Saturday.
- On the final day of the program, our MPP staff host a culmination ceremony for students and their families, typically on a Saturday morning, on the university campus.
Enrollment Options: Students enroll in our 1 or 2 week summer intensive program as a:
- Commuter student (Drop Off: 7:45am, Pick Up: 5:00pm)
- Commuter extended student (Drop Off: 7:45am, Pick Up: 8:00pm)
- Residential student (Live on campus during the week and on weekends)
NEW Enrollment Option: You can now attend MPP as an online student. This enrollment option is offered to students across the globe who are unable to attend our on-campus, in-person session.
- We are accepting applications from high achieving high school students who will be enrolled as a 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade student in the upcoming Fall semester.
- Current 8th grade students, who will be a first year high school student in the upcoming Fall semester, are welcome to attend our high school summer intensive program.
- Current graduating high school seniors are welcome to apply for admission to our high school summer intensive program. Alternatively, you may choose to apply for admission to our summer intensive program for college/undergraduate students.
Seats are limited. Deadline to Apply: We accept applications until all seats are full.
Attend a Virtual Information Session: Register to Attend Info Session