- During the summer, high school students participate in a 1, 2, or 3 week on-campus summer intensive at a top university and spend 8 hours a day learning and experiencing collegiate life.
- MPP gives students an inside look at what it would be like to go to a four-year university, medical school, and become a medical doctor.
- Participants take pre-med foundational courses and a variety of college and career readiness workshops. To learn more about the program activities or courses students will take during the program, please visit our Program Curriculum page.
- Program Structure:
- The first day of the program typically starts on a Sunday afternoon with a welcome ceremony at most of our campus locations. MPP students start their first class or activity immediately after the Welcome Ceremony/Program Orientation.
- MPP students return to the program on Monday morning ready to engage in a variety of academic and career focused classes and activities each day of the week and on weekends until the last day of the program, which typically falls on a Saturday.
- On the final day of the program, our MPP staff host a culmination ceremony for students and their families, typically on a Saturday afternoon, on the university campus.
Enrollment Options: Students enroll in the 1, 2, or 3 week summer intensive as a:
- Commuter student (Drop Off: 7:45am, Pick Up: 5:00pm)
- Commuter extended student (Drop Off: 7:45am, Pick Up: 8:00pm)
- Residential student (Live on campus during the week and on weekends)
NEW: Online student (Offered fully online to students across the globe who are unable to attend our on-campus, in-person session)
ENROLL NOW: We are accepting applications from high achieving students who will be enrolled as a 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade student in the upcoming Fall semester.
Seats are limited. Deadline to Apply: We accept applications until all seats are full.
Attend a Virtual Information Session: Register to Attend Info Session