Weekend Course Details
MPP students will attend live, face-to-face online classes via Zoom across all time zones, on a Saturday excluding holiday weekends, for 90 minutes per class session during the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer terms.
- On occasion, a Sunday afternoon class session and/or meeting may occur. These dates will be shared well in advance.
- Students will meet via Zoom with MPP faculty and classmates who are located in different parts of the world.
- Our world-class faculty (Practicing Physicians, Medical School Professors, and Medical Professionals) will inform, inspire, and challenge students as they prepare for a future career in medicine and healthcare.
- MPP faculty facilitate lectures, discussions, hands-on clinical skills, and highly collaborative small group discussions in a live online format.
- Students will learn about the different types of medical doctors that specialize in a specific medical practice [such as Pediatrics, Dermatology, Neurology, and Internal Medicine], along with a variety of common medical problems that are treated and managed by the medical doctor they are learning about each week.
- Each term students can expect to learn the following:
- Different systems of the body.
- Common medical problems associated with the system of the body that are treated and managed by the medical doctor(s) you will learn about each term.
- Clinical skills labs/experiences to help students develop the clinical skills related to direct patient care.