Summer Intensive Program
- Summer Intensive Student Registration Fee:
- Varies by university campus
- Summer Intensive Student Activity Fee:
- Varies by university campus
- The student activity fee covers on-and-off-campus social and recreational activities during the summer intensive program. Student activity fee will be waived for those families that do not want their student to participate in social and recreational activities.
- University Housing & Meal Plan Fee: Total cost of housing and meals varies by university campus (estimated range: $80 – $120 per day). The housing and 3 meals per day fee applies to students enrolled as a residential student in the summer intensive program (Residential student is a student that choose to live on campus during the program). Contact the MPP Office of Admissions for more information.
- Campus Meal plan fee is optional for commuter students. Commuters can bring their own lunch including snacks to the program daily or purchase a meal plan.
Academic Year Program
- Technology Fee: $100 per year (applies to Academic Year Program students)
- Academic Year Program Student Registration Fee: $499 per term
Note: The MPP Academy reserves the right to change fees, modify services or change its programs at any time and without prior notice.
Enrollment Reservation Deposit: 50% of the Total Cost of Attendance (COA)
- For returning students or new students enrolling in the program for the first time, a non-refundable enrollment reservation deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of attendance, which includes tuition & fees, must accompany the signed enrollment agreement to reserve and secure a student’s seat in the MPP Academy.
- Once paid, this non-refundable reservation deposit shall reduce the amount of the total cost of attendance payment for the academic year program and the remaining balance will be due on or before the full payment deadline provided in your MPP Academy Admission Decision/ Acceptance Letter. The full amount of the Reservation Deposit, whether a student is returning or new to the MPP Academy, is non-refundable.
Summer University Housing & Meals Reservation Deposit: $250 (non-refundable)
- The $250 non-refundable “summer – university housing and meals reservation deposit” is only applicable to residential students for the MPP summer intensive program.
- Once paid, this non-refundable campus housing and meals deposit shall reduce the amount of the total cost of Housing & Meals payment for the Summer Intensive Program. The remaining balance will be due on or before the payment deadline provided in your MPP Academy Admission Decision/ Acceptance Letter.
Commuter vs. Commuter Extended
Commuter refers to students participating in our academic/pre-med readiness program from 8am-5pm each day.
Commuter Extended refers to the commuter day program plus additional time, 5pm-9pm. The Commuter Extended day program gives commuter students the opportunity to participate in evening activities such as social and recreational group activities, additional college and career readiness courses, and having dinner in the University dining hall with residential students and MPP Academy staff. The extended option also aids parents who are not able to pick up their children at 5:00 pm. Commuter and commuter extended students are responsible for the cost of travel to and from the program as well as individual spending money for souvenirs during college tours, medical school tours, and other program activities.
Residential students live on campus and are responsible for housing, meals, and any other living expenses. Students are responsible for the cost of travel to and from the program as well as individual spending money for personal hygiene needs, laundry, and souvenirs.